Epic is always seeking energetic, passionate creative thinkers for various part-time and full-time internship positions. We will consider providing a Monthly Unlimited Metrocard to full-time interns, and college credit is available, to be negotiated with the student's school.
Report to: Director of Development
Position: Part-time (20 hrs. per week). One position for Summer 2013. One position for Fall 2013.
Work closely with the Director of Development in all areas of development, donor relations, event planning/implementation, special projects, and file organization. Job duties include but are not limited to the assistance and coordination in the following areas of development:
- Research individual donors and prospects
- Help prepare mailings
- Gift processing and thank you letters (knowledge of eTapestry a plus!)
- Data entry and file organization
- Assist in organizing development materials and information
- Assist with report and proposal preparation
- Research foundation, corporation and government prospects
- Help coordinate and follow-up with all Special Events
- Communicate with certain vendors for Special Events
- Assist with event planning/coordination, invitations and attendee tracking
Each intern will be encouraged to propose a specific longer-term project that will be theirs throughout the course of the internship.
If you are interested, please email cover letter and resume to Director of Development Heather Cohn at HCohn@EpicTheatreEnsemble.org with "DEVELOPMENT INTERN: YOUR NAME" in the subject line. No phone calls please.